комменты из первых рук. наушнички не blue tooth, поправочку дали, но радио.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/whites/ind … 835.0.html
Here's what I found out so far:
3 Frequencies, 2.5kHz, 7.5kHz, and 22.5kHz
Color screen, new display housing
Oscilloscope like display (this tickles my inner geek)
Same shaft and electronics box as the DFX
Has internal Bluetooth audio/data transceiver
White's is selling bluetooth headphones, or you could use your own
You can exchange programs with other detectors over bluetooth
Retail price is going to be around $1500 with the headphones
Will be in stock at a dealer near you within a months time.
White's Vision Field Guide!
http://files.filefront.com/vision+field … einfo.html
Get your reading glasses on... there's a lot to look at! This thing looks awexome!
Ok, after reading the field guide, here are some interesting observations:
1) Support of multiple wireless headphones connected at the same time. Great for training purposes, or group hunting with one detector. Ability to change headphone channel just in case of interference.
2) Transmit Boost is a feature that amplifies the transmit circuit to help penetrate deep in the ground… very interesting. This seems much different than your typical sensitivity adjustment, which would seem to make the receiver end of things more or less sensitive. This Tx Boost is kind of like NOS for your detector… you wouldn’t use it all of the time, but when you needed it… it would be great to have it.
3) New high and low frequencies making the detector even more sensitive to GOLD and SILVER respectively. Deep silver, here we come. Oh boy, I wanna nugget hunt today… and can!
4) Frequency offset - +5/-5 which tunes the detector to the type of target you are seeking, or just to cancel out crosstalk between two Vision machines or nearby EMI. Too bad it wasn’t automatic for the crosstalk portion, but hey… it’s there!
5) Page 3 shows a depth of 13 inches on the display , and the depth meter shows fractions down to ¼”
6) Really cool Active Analyze screen, for the geek in all of us.
7) Deep Silver, Meterorite, Hi Pro preset modes sound like “the business”.
Cool LIVE CONTROLS! You can now adjust all kinds of parameters while the detector is operating in a recovery mode. Fine tuning couldn’t be easier now… experimentation will be fun instead of a chore!
9) Included is a SMART CHARGER that will charge your NiMH battery pack in 2-3 hours. Runtime is about 6-12 hours even despite the new display and wireless headphones!
10) Ability to change menu color schemes and menu sounds.
11) Help balloons activated by pushing trigger forward makes learning and REMEMBERING easy!
-------------коммент Карла Моланда, Вайтс
The last few days there have been rumors -- and even photographs and specs -- about a new White's detector named "Vision". I cannot confirm or deny these rumors, other than to say if they are true, it looks like an awesome detector!
Anyway, I invite you to the Texas Treasure Show next weekend -- March 21-22 -- where I will host a seminar on White's New Products. If this alleged new detector is real, then we will allegedly have an official public unveiling at that time.
Here are a few alleged facts about the new Vision:
- The first metal detector to simultaneously transmit, receive, and process 3 frequencies
- Uses 2.5kHz, 7.5kHz, and 22.5kHz
- Can be switched to any single frequency
- Color LCD screen
- Displays the response of each frequency simultaneously
- 'Sweep analysis' display
- Advanced automatic and manual ground tracking modes
- Programmable Live Control Bar for on-the-fly changes
- 3X Transmit Boost
- Full user-customization
- Integrated wireless headphones (NOT Bluetooth!)
- Transfer programs unit-to-unit wirelessly
- NiMH batteries with drop-in charger
- Still Made in the USA
Отредактировано kt315 (2009-03-15 12:14:46 pm)